S. cerevisiae library

Laurence Pelletier pelletl at IRCM.UMontreal.CA
Wed Mar 6 20:01:50 EST 1996

I am currently experiencing problems transforming a pYEP213 (LEU2-based) S.
cerevisiae genomic library. I get a very low transformation efficientcy
(1000 cfu/ug). With the same strain and a pYEP351 (LEU2-based) plasmid i
get close to 10000 cfu/ul. I suspect the size of the vector (11 kb) does
not help! I would appreciate if someone has (or knows someone who
has) a LEU2-based or TRP-based multicopy S. cerevisiae library, and
would kindly give me some, could contact me.

		Thanks in advance,

Laurence Pelletier
pelletl at IRCM.Umontral.ca