antibodies against GAL4

Arnoud Kal kal at
Mon Mar 25 11:04:59 EST 1996

Ben Distel			Meibergdreef 15
Department of Biochemistry	1105 AZ Amsterdam
University of Amsterdam		tel. +31-20-5665381/5665382
Academic Medical Centre		fax. +31-20-6915519
To all two-hybridologists

I'm working with the two-hybrid system and want to detect the Gal4 DBD
and TA fusions by Western blotting. One of the antibodies I tested was
obtained from Santa Cruz Biotechnology (against the TA domain:
GAL4-TA(768), cat#sc-429). This antibody did not work in Western blots in
my hands. My question is: does anybody have good antibodies against the
DBD and TA domain or know where I can get them (commercially or other).
Any information is welcome!

Ben Distel