ISO betagalactosidase (lacZ) expression vector

Dean H. Saxe dsaxe at
Thu Mar 28 14:56:43 EST 1996

I am looking for an S. cerevisiae expression vector that contains lacZ and
translational start sequences.  A vector, preferably with a MCS or a few
convenient restriction sites upstream of lacZ would be ideal, since I
want to insert two different promoters to check their relative rates of
expression by assaying betagalactosidase activities.  Does anyone have
such a construct or know where I might be able to find something similar?

Your help is appreciated.

Dean H. Saxe

Dean H. Saxe		"Life gives us hurdles, and we must jump,
dsaxe at  and if you fall, you get your ass back up!"
				-Millan & Kenzie "Blow"
Graduate Student, Dept. of Genetics & Molecular Biology, Emory Univ.
My home page --- <URL:>