Candida infection

Ricardo Monteiro info at
Fri Nov 8 12:03:54 EST 1996

Dear colleagues:

I'm looking for information on treatment for candida albicans infection.
My wife has a vaginal infection for 19 months now, and it seemsn that
she has used all the drugs available, both natural and not. She is 34,
had a complete histerectomy in Oct. 1990 because of endometriosis, and
was pretty good until april 95, when she started with the vaginal
infection. Most doctors have just given up, and two of them that are
still helping (one infectologist and one gyno) seem to be run out of

If you have any useful information available, I would be very thankful.
If you need further information, I can supply it.

If at all possible, I would ask you to kindly send any answers to my
e-mail address (info at, since we have may problems with
news servers here in Brazil.

Thank you very much,

Ricardo Monteiro
Quality Manager