plasmid containing GAL4 binding sites

Peter Kulmburg kulmburg at AUG.UKL.UNI-FREIBURG.DE
Wed Nov 13 11:11:01 EST 1996

Dear collegues,

I am looking for a plasmid containing several GAL4 binding sites (4 and
more) in a short region of the plasmid. I would like either to cut out the
binding sites or amplify the whole region by PCR. There is a plasmid from
Clontech pG5CAT CAT reporter containing 5 sites but they do not sell the
plasmid without the kit (which I will not need).
	We already tried with oligos but unfortunately have problems
cloning them.

Any help is appreaciated.

Thank you very much for your help in advance! Please answer to my address
and not to the group since I am not list member.

Sincerely yours		Peter Kulmburg

Peter KULMBURG        at home  Tel./Fax:+49 761 80 84 39
at work:    Tel.: +49 761 270/7208 or 7207        Fax: /7217