P.pastoris information wanted

Azeez Hayne ahayne1 at cc.swarthmore.edu
Thu Nov 14 18:10:04 EST 1996

I have to write a research paper for my biotechnology seminar and I was
hoping someone could point me towards references on P.pastoris.
Specifically, I would be interested in restriction maps of its cloning
vectors and how it responds to use in large bioreactors for industrial
scale production of recombinant proteins. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I know that it is pretty annoying to have people ask for this kind of
information. It always annoys me a little. I just want you to know that I
am using this as a supplemental source and not a primary one, and also
that I am not trying to slack and get you guys to do all of my work.
Again, thanks.

Azeez

"Trix are for kids, Lucky Charms are for your MOM!"
                                               -me

"The reason the movements of 60's and 70's seem so radical is that the 50's were so dead..."
               -J

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly...it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated."