Mitochondrial permeability transition pore

Michael Forte forte at ohsu.edu
Fri Oct 18 13:36:40 EST 1996

To my knowledge, the only work on this was published as an abstract for
the Biophysics meetings last year.  I can't seem to find it right now but
if it is important, I can dig it up.  The basic conclusion as I remember
it is that you can see something that has the characteristics of PTP but
it is not inhibited by cyclosporin.

Mike Forte

--
Mike Forte