GST fusion in yeast

U15974 at uicvm.uic.edu U15974 at uicvm.uic.edu
Mon Oct 21 16:14:04 EST 1996

I obtained a yeast GST expression vector from a company in Australia called
AMRAD Biotech.  Their vector is copper inducible, has URA3 and LEU2d markers,
and is 2 micron based.  I don't know of any commercially available GST vectors
for yeast here in the states, though.  I should mention that it was quite a
hassle getting this vector from Australia, as they only accepted checks as
payment, and it took about a month to receive it!  It does work, though.
AMRAD's fax number is 613-887-3912 if you want more info.  The vector is called
pYEX4T and comes in three reading frames.

Mary Cismowski
University of Illinois at Chicago