Combinatorial Peptide libraries?

Daniel Harkness harkness at bio.bu.edu
Tue Oct 29 12:55:51 EST 1996

Hi all, I want to block the interaction of two proteins
in yeast with a peptide.  I basically want to overexpress
a combinatorial library then select the ones that block this interaction.
Are there such libraries?  What is the typical length?  I have recently read
a paper by Fields et. al. that did something similar.  They had the
peptide attached to the Gal4 activation domain.  I want one without this
fusion.

Can anyone point me in the right direction i.e. references?

Sincerely,
Dan Harkness
harkness at bio.bu.edu