I SEEK YEAST RESEARCHERS

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Wed Apr 2 16:50:03 EST 1997

> From ebusa at ath.forthnet.gr Wed Apr  2 13:41:23 1997

> Can anybody give me informations about yeast researchers on Internet?
> Please e-mail me at ebusa at ath.forthnet.gr

Dear Joanna,

I maintain a list of these yeast-interested-researcher,
and this list is updated at some undertermined ferequency
and is located at:

ftp://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/repository/yeast/yeaster.lst

There is also another list maintained by my friends at SGD (we
infrequently update each other's list).  This one is located at:

http://genome-www.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/SGD/search

search the 'colleague' space at this URL.

Let me know if you want to be added to the yeaster.lst

cheers,

f.