cytoskeleton review

Richard Gordon gordonr at cc.umanitoba.ca
Sun Apr 6 21:36:19 EST 1997

We are preparing a review paper on the structure and functioning of the
cytoskeleton in yeast, and would appreciate any reprints or preprints you
have bearing on this, especially anything about cell division.

Thanks,
Natalie K. Bjorklund, Department of Human Genetics, UMBjork1 at cc.UManitoba.ca
and
Richard Gordon, Department of Radiology, GordonR at cc.UManitoba.ca

ps: We would be glad to reciprocate with our papers on the role of the
cytoskeleton in differentiation.

Dr. Richard Gordon, Department of Radiology
University of Manitoba, Room ON104, Health Sciences Centre
820 Sherbrook Street, Winnipeg, MB R3A 1R9 Canada
Phone: (204) 789-3828,  Fax: (204) 787-2080, Home: (204) 589-0411
E-mail: GordonR at cc.UManitoba.ca