GFP

XULI WU xuli at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Aug 6 11:27:09 EST 1997

to whom it may concern
I transfer  GFP-REP2 plasmid(that is on gal promoter) to two different
strain. one of them (2-micro free strain)work fine and GFP signal is
clere.but in others ( strain has 2- micro) I cann't see any signal. the
whole cell looks yellow under GFP filter ,very bright blue under DIPA
filter, the cell  looks seem not very health and grow slow.(that cann't
grow on reffino but grow on dext and gal) I don't know what is the
reason.it will be strain's problem or plasmid's ? please give me the
answer.I appreciated it

thank you very much

xuli 8/6/97.