ACT1 gene, and plasmids...

Ahlquist none at nowhere.edu
Mon Aug 11 17:01:07 EST 1997

Hey yeasie folks...
Does anyone have a well mapped ACT1 cDNA?  (I'd like to avoid the intron!!)

I've got a couple of plasmids i got from a to-remain-anonymous yeast lab.
They are advertised to contain the ACT1 gene, which I need for some
experiments, but these plasmids came without maps (they seem to have never
been mapped,  and no-one in the lab knows even what vector they are in).
The plasmids are pLB78 and pLB82.  As i need to clone the ACT1 gene out of
this, plus some 5' leader, does anyone have maps (or even leads on where to
fond some) for these guys?
Thanks in advance!!!

-Micky Krol
UW-Madison