T7 RNA pol expression in yeast returns

teychene teychene at CHEM.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Thu Aug 21 06:18:59 EST 1997

Hi everybody,

I know the subject has been discussed before on this list, but I would
like to know who I should ask for strains and/or constructs allowing the
expression of T7 RNA pol in S. cerevisiae.

I have to transfect transcripts of several constructs in yeas.
Transfecting RNA transcripts in yeast is not much fun, from what I have
heard. My RNA constructs being cloned under the T7 RNA polymerase
promoter, I'd rather transform them with the plasmid than transfect them
with the corresponding transcript.

Thank you very much for your help.

Pierre-Yves Teycheney

--

Leiden Institute of Chemistry, Gorlaeus Laboratories.
Leiden University;Einsteinweg 55 / P.O. Box 9502 2300RA, Leiden The