QUERY: Identity of all intron-containing yeast genes

Chris Patil cpatil at itsa.ucsf.edu
Fri Feb 7 19:22:57 EST 1997

Analysis of the S. cerevisiae genome suggests that there are 220 ORFs
which contain introns. I'd like to get a complete list, but I can't figure
out how to search the databases for all genes containing introns. (Already
tried FASTA search on UACUAACA, but that didn't work.)

If anyone knows of a complete list on the web or ftp somewhere, or could
just provide a hint about how to search the database comprehensively for
introns, I would very much like to hear from them.