QUERY: Identity of all intron-containing yeast genes

Cathy Ball ball at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Fri Feb 7 21:11:05 EST 1997

Dear Chris,

You can find the complete list of intron-containing genes from the
Saccharomyces Genome Database (SGD).  Look at our ftp site at:

ftp://genome-ftp.stanford.edu/pub/yeast/tables/ORF_Locations/

Each ORF entry states how many introns it has (usually 0).  I will send
the subset directly to you.

Cheers!

Cathy

 Catherine Ball, Ph.D., Database Curator