ORF2381

Mike Cherry cherry at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Thu Feb 20 12:55:44 EST 1997

> An open question to the group:
>
> Does anyone have any information on Saccharomyces ORF2381. I am
> studying the Arabidopsis thaliana homologue of this gene, and would be
> happy to trade info.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Jeff
> staub at peaplant.biology.yale.edu

The standard name for that ORF is YDL097C, its on chromosome IV from
286694 to 285390 bp.  That ORF has not been given a gene name and no
information on the possible function has yet been stated.  There also
does not appear to be any other ORFs in yeast that are very similar to
this sequence.

Mike

J. Michael Cherry                       Internet: cherry at genome.stanford.edu
Department of Genetics                  Stanford University School of Medicine
Medical Center, Room A351               Stanford, California  94305-5120
Voice: 415-723-7541                     FAX: 415-723-7016

    Address for the Saccharomyces Genome Database (SGD) Project
             e-mail:    yeast-curator at genome.stanford.edu
          Telephone:    415-725-8956

    Address for the Arabidopsis thaliana Database (AtDB) Project
             e-mail:    atdb-curator at genome.stanford.edu

    General Addresses for Genome Databases at Stanford
                ftp:    genome-ftp.stanford.edu
                WWW:    http://genome-www.stanford.edu/