Effect of Sugar on Fermentation

Nilay & Sharad Shah sshah at uoft02.utoledo.edu
Thu Feb 27 21:03:31 EST 1997

I am currently a high school student doing a project entitled:  "The
Effect of Sugar Concentration on Fermentation."  Does anyone know any
information on this idea, or are there any available resources I might
be able to find on the Internet or in an encyclopedia.  I need to
present my analysis in the next few weeks, so any help will be greatly
appreciated.  My chemistry teacher is looking for data, but he has found
this to be more than a difficult task.  Also, if anyone knows of any
sites that contain BASIC information on yeast and fermentation activity,
that would be greatly appreciated also.  Thanks!

Nilay Shah