another newsgroup?

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Sat Jan 11 14:59:11 EST 1997

> From sfisher at Sat Jan 11 01:53:57 1997

> I don't want to violate usenet etiquette by posting the wrong topics
> here.  I am looking to see if there is a group for people with candida
> related problems.  I don't think this is the place, but if you know of
> one, please let me know.  I'm new to the web, and don't know where to
> look.

DSusan, you are correct.

This is not really the place for this.  If you look at the Yeast
virtual library page:

there is a Candida section there.  The last two lonks may be what you
are looking for. (see below)

| B.F. Francis Ouellette
| GenBank Coordinator
| francis at

Candida albicans

. Candida albicans Information server from University of Minnesota.

. Medical Mycology Research Center at the University of Texas
  Medical Branch, Galveston.

. Candida Wellness Center of Provo, Utah.