Dead cell stain

Moadiv jakang at
Fri Jan 17 00:48:52 EST 1997

Hi Todd,
I would recommand the fluorescent FUN-1 stain.  Live cells show
orange-yellow staining and dead cells show yellow-green.  You can obtain
this stain from Molecular Probes, Inc.  Let me know how it works out for
Jason Kang

Todd Hryciw <toddh at> wrote in article
<Pine.OSF.3.95.970114170323.24844C-100000 at>...