M. snyder/strain contact

Namjin Chung nc1 at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU
Fri Jul 11 09:24:13 EST 1997

On 7-11-97 12:11a, *@sbsu1.auckland.ac.nz wrote:

>Dear net readers,
>I have found an interesting database reference mentioning MFG has
>previously been tagged with lacZ:
>
>AUTHORS   Burns,N., Grimwade,B., Ross-Macdonald,P.B., Choi,E.-Y., Finberg,K.,
>            Roeder,G.S. and Snyder,M.
>  TITLE     Large-Scale Analysis of Gene Expression, Protein Localization and
>            Gene Disruption in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
>  JOURNAL   Genes Dev. 8, 1087-1105 (1994)
>
>Unfortunately the contact email for M. Snyder appears to be wrong - could
>someone at the Snyder lab help me out?  Many thanks in advance,
>Colin MacDiarmid
>School of Biological Sciences,
>Auckland, New Zealand.
>email: macdiarm at sbsu1.auckland.ac.nz

Dear Colin,
Actually they have a nice web site through which you could request
materials of your choice (they have several different types of insertion
libraries).  The URL of Yeast Genome Analysis Center is:

http://ycmi.med.yale.edu/YGAC/home.html

Hope this helps!

 Namjin Chung, graduate student
 Program in Molecular Cancer Biology