M. snyder/strain contact

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Mon Jul 14 22:01:41 EST 1997

Mike Snyder can be reached at:

SNYDER, michael                 SNYMICP at YALEVM.YCC.YALE.EDU

from the "out-of-date-but-I-am-working-on-a-new-version-yeast-e-mail-
directory-available-from-this-URL" list

ftp://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/repository/yeast/yeaster.lst

cheers,

f.