Manuel G. Claros yo at aqui.mismo
Tue Jul 15 03:12:30 EST 1997

In article <33CAD189.573C at>, forsburg at wrote:

 > > Moderation Policy: The change of status of this newsgroup to
 > > moderation is to deal with innapropriate messages
 > This sounds appropriate to me, since there will be no effect on those
 > posting in good faith to the group.  I'm in favor, and once again,
 > we owe Franis a big  Thank you!!!!
I wonder if it is necessary to overcharge Francis with moderation.... I think
that there are not so many inappropriate messages.

I am not against moderation, but wondering about when will Francis sleep.
Manuel G. Claros, Ph.D.             claros at
Bioquímica y Biología Molecular
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad de Malaga
E-29071 Málaga (Spain)