Moderation

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Tue Jul 15 08:51:21 EST 1997

> I wonder if it is necessary to overcharge Francis with moderation.... I think
> that there are not so many inappropriate messages.
>
> I am not against moderation, but wondering about when will Francis sleep.

Dear Manuel, and others.

Thank you for worrying about my sleep cycles ... but I'm doing fine.

The yeast newsgroup e-mail is actually a very small percentage of the
mail volume I get/deal with on a daily basis, and inappropriate
messages are delt with very rapidly, those are not a problem!

regards to all,

f.