pSE640 or CYC1 promoter sequence

gc genecutl at mendel.NOSPAM.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 5 18:32:39 EST 1997

I need to construct a cerevisiae lacZ reporter plasmid into which
I can clone my protein binding sites.  I'm looking for a vector like
pSE640 which has the CYC1 promoter upstream of a lacZ gene.  If anyone
has that plasmid or knows where I can get it, I would really appreciate it.
Otherwise, if someone out there has the sequence of that plasmid, or really
just the sequence of the piece of the CYC1 promoter which is needed for
expression, then we could make it ourselves using PCR (I assume that the
required piece of CYC1 isn't too large).
Thanks lots.

--gc

...doom is like the handle of a pot, |           genecutl@
it's there, know it, have ice in your|   mendel.NOSPAM.berkeley.edu
tea, marry, have children, visit your|   remove filler  from return
dentist, do not scream at night even |       address to reply
if you feel like screaming...   -cb  |