lewd messages

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Wed Jun 11 07:06:45 EST 1997

> From mewes at mips.biochem.mpg.de Wed Jun 11 04:01:04 1997

> Maggie WW wrote:
>
> >>to keep announcements ... off our listserver
>
> Absolutely!!
>
> Is there any capable person managing the server
> who could write a simple filter (most of these
> messages are very easy to be detected by a simple
> Perl script).

I think this is ore complicated than a simple pearl script,
specially since most of these attack all of the bionet
newsgroup.  As I said in my other message, I will check
with the new BIOSCI management to see what they are doing to
prevent this.

cheers to all,

f.