net regulation

LEIBOWITZ at OCELOT.RUTGERS.EDU LEIBOWITZ at OCELOT.RUTGERS.EDU
Mon Jun 16 08:54:49 EST 1997

Until I received this message, I was opposed to any form of censorship on the
net, on a freedom of expression basis.  However, I did not subscribe to this
site to receive threatening anonymous messages.  I have no idea what this
message is about, but I do not appreciate receiving it, and certainly vote to
have threatening messages edited out.

Other than such threats, I would rather receive garbage than have censorship.
I will tolerate the "nude cheerleaders" message I seem to get at least once a
week on this site in order not to have "nude mice" edited out by some
non-scientist regulator!

Mike Leibowitz