pMA91 cloning vector sequnece

BIRGIT PREIN preinb at sbox.tu-graz.ac.at
Tue Jun 17 08:29:21 EST 1997

Does anybody out there know the complete sequence of the cloning vector
pMA91 or where I can get it from?
I've just got a plasmid map with a few restriction sites, but
restriction fragment lengths are not marked.
This E.Coli/Sacch.cerev. cloning vector is 9.5 kb of size, the selection
marker in yeast is LEU2, it contains the E.Coli ori and an ampicilline
resistance gene. Additionally, there are the promoter and terminator regions
of the yeast PGK gene. As far as I know it was derived from pBR322.

If anybody can help me, please e-mail to the adress given below.

Thanks a lot

Birgit
BIRGIT PREIN alias preinb at sbox.tu-graz.ac.at