streaming cells

klennon at klennon at
Sat May 3 11:05:37 EST 1997

I am currently planning to do some fluorescence and confocal microscopy
studies with S. cerevisiae and need some advice. I've done light microscopy
with cells before, and the biggest pain so far has been getting them to sit
still so I can take their picture (sounds like having kids). I'm pretty
patient with them when I'm doing light microscopy, but I can't imagine being
so relaxed doing either fluorescence or confocal microscopy. Any advice on how
to make sure they don't stream on the slide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

BU Med Center