Amino Acid presence - which ones?

Darryl Rolfe dwrolfe at sciborg.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 7 13:21:30 EST 1997

Boy, there IS a newsgroup for everything.

I'm looking at finding out if every amino acid is represented in hydrolyzed
yeast proteins.  If not, which amino acids are and is there another good
source of information about this.

  *               |                Darryl Rolfe                *
  *    / \ | \    |       Honours Science                      *
  *   *   \\  *   |                University of Waterloo      *
  *       \\      |       dwrolfe at sciborg.uwaterloo.ca         *
  *               |  http://www.science.uwaterloo.ca/~dwrolfe  *