(none)

Lori Rinckel lrinc001 at UMABNET.AB.UMD.EDU
Fri Oct 10 10:54:34 EST 1997

I am having trouble with getting false positives with a two hybrid assay
using strain EGY48 with the vectors pSH18-34, pEG202, and pJG4-5. I suspect
that the problem lies with the HA epitope tag on pJG4-5. Does anyone have
or is there available a derivative or replacement for pJG4-5 which does not
have an epitope tag? I'd like to keep using EGY48 and the other vectors, if
possible, so I won't have to reclone everything.

I'd greatly appreciate any insight or suggestions.

Thanks,
Lori Rinckel