tetrad dissection apparatus

Dr. Joe S. Mymryk jmymryk at julian.uwo.ca
Wed Oct 29 08:58:32 EST 1997

Hi:
I am setting up a new lab using S.c. and would like to purchase an
tetrad dissection apparatus/microscope.  Cost is a serious factor.

I alrady searched the bionet.yeast archives. So far, I have contacted
Micro Video Instruments and looked at the Singer Instruments home page
on the web.  Someone mentioned Atlantex-Zeiler to me, but I can't find
an address, phone or fax number. Does anyone have current contact
information for them?

A few other questions -
Are there any other models/suppliers that I should consider?
Are there models that I shouldn't consider at all?
Does anyone have experience with the MVI Nikon Eclipse 400 setup?

Your comments are appreciated, thanks in advance

Joe

--
Joe S. Mymryk Ph.D.

London Regional Cancer Centre