Background elimination for beta-gal in yeast

AL R. PLUMMER aplummer at brain.UCCS.edu
Tue Sep 2 05:06:42 EST 1997

I don't know if I read a post in this group or in Mol.bio.methods,
but I read something to do with elinating false-postives when
screening for mutants using lacZ fusions.  It involved an antibody
and had several other ideas.  Sorry for the vagueness, but my
News reader went down before I had a chance to save it.

If anyone knows what I am talking about or can lead me to FAQ
for this group I would be most appreciative.