toxic cell cycle inhibitor

Roh, Dong-Hyun donghyunr at
Tue Sep 16 06:38:59 EST 1997

There is a drug called nystatin that does that, I think. It has been
used to isolate some of the auxotrophic mutants a looooong time ago.
Sorry, no ref at hand.

Tomas Drgon

More information about the Yeast mailing list