DNA microarray

M.Wittwer Wittwer at ana.unibe.ch
Wed Apr 15 09:27:19 EST 1998

Hi

Hello newsgroup readers!

Our research group is investigating the changes in the pattern of gene
expression in human skeletal muscle cells upon different stimuli.

Because of the limited amount of tissue we get from the muscle biopsies
and the complexity of the genetic events that lead to muscle cell
adaption, the DNA microarray would be the ideal tool to give us a good
overview.

We would like to obtain human microarrays at prices affordable for a
university research group, since we do not have the funds to take
advantage from the full service provided by Synteni.

They refuse to sell just the microarrays to their customers, so we have
to look for alternative sources.

Is there anybody who can help us?

Thanks for any reply

Mat