28Kda protein cross reacting with antiGST ab.

D Fesquet dfesque at ns1.nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 12:22:07 EST 1998

**
** note from the moderator:
**
** please make sure to include an informative title on the Subject
** line of your messages. Moderated newsgroup require a Subject,
** and if none are provided I have to put one in, and that may
** not turn out to be something you would have selected :)
** Thank you for your assistance in this matter, your friendly
** yeast group moderator, francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
**

hi, using yeast extracts in WB experiment, we pick up a 28Kda protein cross
reacting with antiGST ab. does anybody know if there is endogenous GST in
S.cerevisiae! could not find in YPD
thanks

didier

Didier FESQUET
Division of Yeast Genetics
Medical Research Council
The Ridgeway, MILL
HILL

London NW7 1AA
Tel: 00-44-181-959-3666 extension 2241 ou 2244
Fax: 00-44-181-913-8536 secretariat labo
e-mail:dfesque at nimr.mrc.ac.uk

Personnal adress
70A Station Road
FINCHLEY CENTRAL (Northern line tube)