Tetrad Dissectors

Singer Instruments yeast at singerinst.co.uk
Mon Aug 10 05:55:56 EST 1998

In article <6p241t$4fp at net.bio.net>, Colin Rasmussen
<colin at nospam.fungus.usask.ca> writes
>I've seen Carl Singer post here before, so if you're looking in Carl,
>could you please get in touch with me, I need a quote for a tetrad
>dissection set-up.
>
>Colin Rasmussen
>
>email - colin at fungus.usask.ca

Colin,

I can be found lurking at the address below.  Sorry to take so long to
reply, but I have been at the YGM in Washington.

By the way, it was very good to see the Moderator again and Mike Cherry
and all his nice folk (as usual, I had my SGD tee shirt stolen as soon
as I got it home)!

Regards,

Carl
Singer Instruments....a responsiblity to science
Roadwater
Watchet
Somerset TA23 0RE                             yeast at singerinst.co.uk
England                                  http://www.singerinst.co.uk