New CD

Singer Instruments yeast at
Thu Dec 3 15:41:12 EST 1998

At last we have available our new interactive CD which includes a
complete tutorial on tetrad dissection of both budding and fission
yeast.  The CD uses graphics, digital photographs and video and has
commentary. It is for both PC and Mac platforms.

Copies are free to bona fide yeastfolk: you can find out all about it on
our website.

Carl Singer
Singer Instruments....a responsibility to science
Somerset TA23 0RE                             yeast at
Tel:+44 1984 640226
Fax:+44 1984 641166