human cDNA yeast expression library?

chsh bbkur4 at
Tue Dec 8 07:07:49 EST 1998

Recently I saw Invitrogen has a collection of human cDNA yeast expression
libraries. try it.

Daniel Harkness (harkness at wrote:
: Just a quick note: please respond to (dharkness at

: I am looking for a source of human cDNA yeast expression libraries.
: If anyone knows of a good commercial source for this please email
: at the address above.  Also, I am specifically looking for a
: spleen cDNA library (or T-cell etc...)...if anyone knows of
: an academic source from where I could request such a library
: I would be very appreciative.  Markers, copy number, promoter are
: relatively unimportant at this stage...

: Thanks,
: Dan Harkness