Potential nonspecific factors identified through a yeast two-hybrid screening.

Hong Xu hong.xu at pharma.novartis.com
Tue Jan 6 12:48:16 EST 1998

Dear Colleagues:

Our group is using the Clontech’s HeLa cDNA library in a yeast
two-hybrid screening with the bait fused to the GAL4AD and the yeast
strain CG 1945.  Many of the clones sequenced show one of the following
sequences, including ITBA2 (whatever it is, since almost no references
can be found in Medline), ribosomal s20, transketolase, Ring12 (probably
a proteasome subunit), ADP ribosylation factor, etc., with those listed
above showing up most frequently.  We would like to know whether or not
these factors have also been found in somebody else’ two-hybrid
screenings using the same Clontech HeLa library.

You are welcome to post your answer to our question in this newsgroup.
Or you can call me at 973-781-7987.

Thank you very much.

Richard