New DNA Technologies mmunzer at
Tue Jan 13 14:25:59 EST 1998

Thank you all for your overwhelmingly positive response to our announcement of new DNA Diagnostic technologies. Due to the volume of inquiries, we have compiled a series of FAQ's, to respond to the majority of your questions. We have posted them on our CyGene web site along with several letters of opinion from professionals who have reviewed the TPA and RFTA patent documents. RFTA opinion letters will be posted on our AGENDA site shortly.

We will respond to all other inquiries as soon as possible.

Martin Munzer
a.k.a. Advanced Genetic Diagnostic Associates
Confirming "Heirlines" Through State of the Art DNA Analysis