Genomic Library and Transformation Protocols

Erica Shelley shelleye at ohsu.edu
Wed Jan 28 00:33:39 EST 1998

Does anybody have a S. cerevisiae genomic overexpression library with
appr. >7kb avg. size inserts and very little vector background??  I am
desperate for a good one.

In addition, does anyone know of a yeast transformation protocol that
transforms in larger plasmids?  I have been using the standard LiAc
protocol and I find that vectors and smaller inserts are being
transformed in at a much, much higher rate then larger inserts.  Any
help on either of these issues would be GREATLY appreciated.

Sincerely,
Erica Shelley
Mike Liskay's lab
Oregon Health Sciences University