Homologous recombination question

gmclab221 nayers at cctr.umkc.edu
Thu Jun 4 13:09:21 EST 1998

I am interested in preparing some clones to test in the yeast two
hybrid. Subcloning our PCR products
has become difficult so what I am hoping to do  is to prepare clones by
homologous recombinantion thus eliminating the entire E.coli step. I was
wondering if anyone out there has had experience doing this with the
two-hybrid vectors and yeast strains or had any advice as  to the
methodologies that they could share. I do have the paper by Ma, H. et al
(1987) Gene Vol. 58 describing this. Thanks in advance.
Nancy Ayers
nayers at cctr.umkc.edu