Asking for information

RUIZ Valrie iptl0108 at crisv1.univ-pau.fr
Mon Mar 2 11:45:45 EST 1998

Dear Sir,

I am currently studying in the final year of the Applied Languages section
(English and German) at the University of Pau, in the South West of France.
Next June I will have to hand in a trilingual terminological project on wine
fermentation. As it has to be composed of very technical terms, I have a lot
of difficulties to find documentation in English about the subject.
I would like to know if you would be able to send me some useful
documentation or addresses I could write to.
In advance, I am very thankful to you and hope to hear from you in the very
next future.
Yours sincerely.

Valérie Ruiz.

Address: