Collection of amplified yeast ORFs or primer pairs

Mathieu KLEIN klein at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Fri Mar 6 05:29:49 EST 1998

Dear Saccharonetters,

Does anyone know a place where I could get one of the following products:
1. a set of amplified yeast ORFs (complete coding region),

or
2. a set of primer pairs to amplify each ORF.

We would have to deal with a few hundreds of ORFs, which of course
represents a significant cost factor if we have to design and synthetize th=
primers.
So far I know, I could get this by Research Genetics for a fair price, but
they do NOT
communicate any primer sequence informations.
Since we have to prepare some (N- and/or C-terminal) fusion protein
constructs, these products are unusable for our purposes !!!

Informations about any other location (academic or commercial) would be ver=
helpfull.

Many thanks in advance,

Mathieu

Mathieu KLEIN
Max-Planck-Institut f=FCr Molekulare Pflanzenphysiologie
Karl-Liebknecht Str.25 Haus 20
14476 Golm bei Potsdam
Germany

voice: (+49) 331 977 -2986/-2669