Collection of amplified yeast ORFs or primer pairs

Mark Gosink mmgosink at
Fri Mar 6 17:45:49 EST 1998

	There's a company called Invitrogen (in California) that is
advertising what you are looking for. They even have a website for this

	Hope this helps.
  Dr. Mark Gosink
  Dept. of Horticulture      Email: mmgosink at
  University of Wisconsin
  1575 Linden Dr.            Phone: (608)262-1622
  Madison, WI 53706          FAX:   (608)262-4743

More information about the Yeast mailing list