yeast expression vector

Bob Laymon & Carrie Schneider cschneid at n2.net
Thu Mar 19 02:19:22 EST 1998

Hello,

I'm looking for yeast expression vectors that used to be sold by
Novagen. They don't sell them any more, and the subcontractor that
supplied them does not have any (I can't believe they dumped all their
freezer stocks.....)

The plasmids are the pYX series, and vary in selectable marker,
promoter, multiple cloning site, and origin.  I want to find the one
with the GAL promoter, 2 micron ori, and URA3 marker (i.e pYX213). I
like this vector because there is an NcoI site in the MCS region, unlike
other GAL expression vectors I've seen. If you know where I can obtain
some, please give me a hollar.

Thanks

Carrie
--