Job opening at Wesleyan University

Michael McAlear mmcalear at wesleyan.edu
Mon Nov 9 16:09:29 EST 1998

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to bring your attention to a tenure track position (as
advertised in Cell and Science) that is open in the MB&B department at
Wesleyan University.  Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

ASSOCIATE   OR   FULL   PROFESSOR
BIOCHEMISTRY
WESLEYAN   UNIVERSITY

        The Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry invites
applications for a position at the Associate or Full Professor level.
Researchers using state-of-the-art biochemical approaches in the life
sciences are sought.  A vigorous research program supported by extramural
funds, and excellence in undergraduate and graduate teaching are expected.
Please send curriculum vitae, description of research program, and the
names of five scientists who can provide letters of reference by January
20, 1999 to:  Biochemistry Search Committee, Department of Molecular
Biology and Biochemistry, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT 06459-0175.

Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We encourage applications from minority candidates and women.

best regards,

Mike McAlear

Michael A. McAlear
Dept. of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Wesleyan University
237 Church St.  room 228           tel:        860-685-2443
Middletown, CT                           fax:       860-685-2141
06459-0175                               e-mail:  mmcalear at wesleyan.edu