TEF1 promoter construct

Joe Mymryk jmymryk at julian.uwo.ca
Fri Nov 13 06:54:10 EST 1998

I am looking for a plasmid with the TEF1 promoter in it that I could use
to drive a high level of expression of a heterologous gene in S.c.
Would anyone be willing to send me something like this?  Markers are not
an issue if I can cut it out of the plasmid.

I saw Björn Johansson's posting on the subject on 25 Sep 1998,

"Does anyone know where I can get hold of an expression plasmid for
S.cerevisiae with the TEF1 promotor (translational elongation factor
EF-1 alpha) ? Thanks in advance for any answers !"

but couldn't get any email through to him to see if he had obtained what
he was looking for.

Sincerely,

Joe  Mymryk

London Regional Cancer Centre
790 Commissioners Rd. East
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 4L6

Phone: (519) 685-8300 ext. 53012    Fax: (519) 685-8616
Email: jmymryk at julian.uwo.ca