We need to have a level of 4% co2 in the air, for 24 hours.

miri_s miri_s at mishkei.org.il
Mon Nov 30 07:07:03 EST 1998

Dear Sir or Madam

We are a small start up company developing a product based on fermentation process with yeast. We need to have a level of 4% co2 in the air, for 24 hours.

We use a medium with:

10g Saccharomyces cerevisiae
 6g pepton
 3g yeast extract
 95g sucrose
 400ml water

In the first few hours of the fermentation process, the co2 level in the air is
around 4%, then it sinks to 0.6%.

Can you help us solve this problem?

Sincerely yours
                                                                                            Miri Simchoni